Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Friend Request

So last friday I went to see some bands with my friend, ZIl.

Looking around and seeing all the young eager faces staring... Not staring at the bands tearing their heart and souls apart for them on stage, but all the other young faces 'bringing the mosh'.

It clicked how much I dispise what 'hardcore' is now, has it lost all its meaning from the 80s?
Makes me really mad that all they can think about it who 'throws down' the best.
Enough about that, that's not what this blog is about.

This one is about the Zil.

I have really gotten close to her in the last few months. It has been like this before, then I fuck things up... We have known eachother for a good 3 years.

Finally sharing a kiss Friday night after I took her home.
I have to say it was probably the best thing that has happened to me this year. Even if I shouldn't have done it, it felt so very right.

I couldnt count the amount of nights I have stayed awake thinking about her and sharing a kiss with her. Picturing what it would be like... I have to say it was far beyond what I pictured.
Is this what love actually is?
I don't even know, I have never felt real love...

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment